How to Get Turbo C/C++ in Full Screen on Window 7, 8 or Vista
Turbo C is one of the popular compilers. Many students and programmers are using this software for writing and running C or C++ programs than other compilers. Because Turbo C is free and simple to use.
In Windows XP or in older Windows versions, you can use Turbo C as full screen mode by pressing ‘Alt’ + ‘Enter’ keys simultaneously from keyboard. But in Windows 7, Windows vista or in Windows 8, this full screen mode shortcut will not work. It is difficult and boring to use Turbo C in small screen.
These are the two simple ways to get Turbo C as full screen in Windows 7, Windows vista or in Windows 8.
Method : By changing properties of your Turbo C
By changing properties of your Turbo C, you will get full screen easily. Follow following steps to edit the properties of Turbo C to get full screen.
- Click or Right click on Turbo C window icon.
- From given menu, select ‘Properties’.
- Now you will get the property window of your Turbo C.
- Go to ‘Font’ tab.
- Choose font as ‘Lucida Console’.
- From list of font size, choose ‘28’.
If you want a medium size of Turbo C, choose font size as ‘24’ instead of ‘28’. I like this size of Turbo C window than full screen size. I recommend you to choose 24 as font size. But you should select ‘28’ font size to get full screen.
- Then go to ‘Layout’ tab.
- Uncheck (remove tick) of ‘Let system position window’.
- Then type “Left” and “Top” window position as ‘0’ each.
- Now ‘OK’.
Now your Turbo C window should be full screen (and medium in font size 24).